Custom Report Writing
Red Barn Advisors considers existing resources before embarking upon a custom solution. When a custom report is the appropriate course of action, you are a partner in the vision, development, implementation and maintenance of the report. Your knowledge of your donors cannot be replaced with technical skills; Red Barn collaborates with you and your experts to develop the most actionable tool possible.
- Evaluate your needs
- Consider solution using available utilities or “see if we can find something in your available tools to get you what you need without having to build a new mousetrap.”
- Build custom report or correct existing custom report
- Test and adjust as needed
- Update when needed
You have questions. We build answers. Red Barn Advisors’ Custom Report writing services create actionable, value-added analytical resources. Click Barn Doors to view a few samples.
Consider a Custom Report if...
- The system just doesn’t have an option available to report how you want to see it
- You are embarking upon, in the middle of, or evaluating a capital campaign.
- You need a universal dashboard
- The contract, form, profile, report is specific to your needs
Common Motivating Factors: Custom Reporting
- Bad Reports
- Questionable Lists
- New to Organization
- Staff Turnover
- Campaign Preparation
- Poor Conversion