You and Red Barn Advisors collaborate to develop and execute a thoughtful selection process. The result is a decision that results in crucial ownership as the organization embarks upon the process of converting and implementing the change.
- Convene a Selection Committee
- Conduct a comprehensive needs assessment
- Examine pain points with current solution to determine likelihood a change will improve operations
- Determine feature set criticality
- Establish weight-average Evaluation Matrix
- Consider operating budget, internal capacity and anticipated future growth
- Oversee demonstrations to decision makers
- Collaborate in scoring process
- Find the best option for you – balancing integration and best-in-class
Your choice of information management solution balances cost, features, barriers to implementation, transferability of skills, portability, flexibility, accessibility and longevity.
Red Barn Advisors advocates for your interests in a complex environment of competing factors.
Explore a new database if...
- Your current solution does not work for you
- Use of multiple best-in-class options makes data integration difficult
- An integrated environment has resulted in too many compromises by specialized work centers
- Your organization must merge into one database due to M&A
- You have grown too big to live on Excel spreadsheets or a limited-capacity database