Process Audit & Reengineering
Red Barn Advisors defines, evaluates and – where appropriate – reengineers processes causing you undue difficulty. Employing a combination of staff interviews, shadowing, document review, proprietary analytics and work product examination, you will learn about your:
- Strengths and Successes
- Weaknesses and Failures
- Capacity and Workload
- Skills Mix and Need
- Exception Management
- Barriers and Pitfalls
- Competing Forces and Motivations
- Departmental Performance Reputation
- Inputs by Source, Method and Quality
- Outputs by Consumer, Method and Quality
- Process Controls and Documentation
An actionable analysis is provided to you which you can implement with the guidance and counsel of Red Barn Advisors or internally with the resources available to you.
Your Development Operations must be donor-centric in its purpose as evidenced by the methodologies of its processes. Red Barn Advisors evaluates and refines disparate operations placing the donor directly in the center.
Explore a Process Audit if...
- Small tasks seem to take too long
- Work product quality is in question
- Donors voice recurring concerns
- Reports are inconsistent or inaccurate
- Staff relations are strained
- Reconciliation is always cumbersome
- Deadlines are constantly moved or missed
- Rework is constant
- Staff are working long hours to complete routine tasks
Reported Results: Process Re-Engineering
Based on 6 month post-implementation feedback.