The goal is to ensure the investment made in the acquisition of, and conversion to, an information management solution limits disruption, respects donors, empowers staff, and facilitates the advancement of the organization.
Each organization’s needs vary, a thoughtful Solution Implementation includes:
- Staff Interviews
- Document Review
- Map Inter-departmental Connectivity
- Process Refinement
- Test and Adjust Procedures
- Document Updates
- Establish Process Controls
- Schedule Standard Maintenance
Protect and augment your investment in a new database by thoughtfully implementing its integration into your operation.
Consider a Guided Implementation if...
- Preparing for a planned migration to a new system
- Seeking guidance following the purchase of a database
- Experiencing minimal benefit from a recent conversion
- Preparing for, or responding to, a Merger or Acquisition